Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Everyone

Hey everyone thought I would hop on and wish everyone a happy easter today. As for me I'll be heading over to my aunts house later this afternoon. I'm thinking of wearing one of my Pampers cruisers 7 this afternoon when I go over to her house, I'll most likely wear one i'll post a picture on twitter if I do.

So on another note I thought I would finally start on the book about Steve Jobs By Walter Isaacson. Which I got for my birthday back in December. I'm really excited to read this book since Steve has had such a big impact in my life and well always be my mentor in life.

lastly I've been working on my blog here have added a few new things. And really hope to post here often. I'm looking for questions that you would be interested in know about me so I can post it in my FAQ section also. So please submit your questions and I'll try to answer them.

Have a wonderful day everyone
        Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment