Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Public Question: Do you use a baby wash & if so what?

Hey,
     So I was thinking like many of us we love the smell of baby powder and baby diapers you know and  how it reminds us or even brings us back to a little time in our live. So I began to wonder how many of you use baby body bath wash when showering or even when taking a bath. What baby products do you use in the Bath/Shower?

The reason why I bring this up is that I've been thinking of using baby body bath washes from Johnson & Johnson or Aveeno for in the shower and bath. I'm mostly looking for that distinctive baby scent so if you have a recommendation please leave a comment and let me know or just let me know what you like to use.
   
Hugs
    -Paige

1 comment:

  1. Ein sehr hilfreicher Beitrag!
    Du kannst dir gerne mal diese Seite anschauen und dein Senf dazu geben, das würde mich freuen.

    ReplyDelete