Sunday, April 29, 2012

Diapers + Jacuzzi = Awesomeness


      Hey guys, So here's a couple of photos I thought I would share with you all. Being that I was super lazy and having the day off work I figured what better way then to take a afternoon dip in my parents jacuzzi while they where out of town and go in with my diaper on.

     So that afternoon I got on my Bathing suit which I think's super cute by the way and headed out to my pool and jacuzzi. While wearing my red and white bikini top and White Girl board shorts by Billabong, And of course while not forgetting my diaper underneath. Now I don't do this often since diapers a something of a personal things. However since again my parents where out of town for a couple of day and it had been a while since I had heated up the jacuzzi I said what the heck.

     So with my Abena X-plus (sm) diaper underneath my bathing suit I stepped into the jacuzzi. I've noticed when I choose to wear a diaper swimming it actually take a while at first for it to soak up some water which kinda had me by surprise. While I sat in the jacuzzi I could slowly tell my diaper was begging to swell. It was such a nice feeling the warm water surround my body and dunking my head underwater and just relaxing. Now since I had my iPhone on me I though this would be a great opportunity to take a few picture while I was in the jacuzzi, so with any further a do here are some of the picture's I took that evening in the jacuzzi enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment