Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Online diaper order

Hey everyone
So I've got some super exciting news to tell you all. This afternoon I just placed my very first order of Bambino Classico Diapers online and I can't wait to try them. However to bad they don't carry them in small for us girls who have small waists. But I'm still excited none the less.

As for my diaper stash I thought I would do a little more restocking today and also ordered two bags of Tranquility Slimline diapers in medium which where no more then 11 dollars a bag and they should be arriving this week also. I hope to post a few new pictures maybe later this afternoon so check back later. Anyways Gotta run.

-Paige a.k.a iCrinkle2

1 comment:

  1. if you would please get me some to please .. you can call me at one,eight,one,four,five,nine,zero,four,three,five,six, ..

    ReplyDelete