Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Diaper stash

Hey everyone,
So yesterday my order finally arrived of Tranquility Slimline briefs in medium which I'm super excited about. I have to say that these diapers sure crinkle when you walk in them even under clothes. I find the slimline crinkles way more then the ATN ones, However both are good thats just my opinion. I'll try to post a video of wearing them so you can get an idea of how loud they are under clothes. So keep checking back.

Anyways having ordered  new diapers I though I would share my current stash that I have in the drawers of my dresser. The first photo that you see is my main drawer I keep my plastic pants in their and baby powder and wipes which by the way I need to go get some more, and then underneath that drawer I keep any overflow of what ever diapers that I have their. As for the pads I keep a few underneath my bathroom sink and then the rest in my overflow drawer as Well.So I guess thats it for now. Bye everyone.


3 comments: