Monday, March 26, 2012

My Pandora Bracelet


So I wanted to share with something I had bought a while ago. When I was in Santa Monica and stopped in at the Pandora jewelry store. It's my Pandora Bracelet in which I love very much cause like Pandora bracelets no two are alike. As you can see I started off with sterling silver bracelet, you can choose to a leather braided style but I like the look of sterling silver. Reminding you that if you go with sterling silver its going to run you around 200 dollars. Next I choose my two stopper clasps in which hold my charms in place you'll usually pick out two. The ones I choose have little flowers on them which I love plants and flowers so I felt that it made since to me. Lastly I choose my first charm that I wanted for my bracelet. After looking though hundreds of charms I came upon a sea shell with a little gold sea star that just reminds me of where I grew up and how much I love to ocean and beach. I know I didn't really need this but the more and more you all get to know me, you well see that I'm a very Impulsive person. Anyways I love to idea of having something that you can create on your own and friends and family can contribute and give you little charms for special occasions and what not. Anyways I my next charm I plan on getting is a little hedge hog that they sell I can't wait to add it to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment