Friday, March 9, 2012

it's that time of the month again

Hey everyone,
So my diaper supply's are starting to get low once again, and not before long I'll need to order some more adult diapers. I believe I'm down to my last two packages of Abena X-Plus S4 which by the way as all of you know are great diapers for long term wear or on long outing when you know you're not going to be able to reach the restroom. While I'll still be keep a package around in my closet, I had been starting thinking of ordering some Tranquility Slimline briefs for during the daytime. Being that the Tranquility Slim line diapers are much more crinkly anyways then any Abena I know I'll be loud and crinkly when wearing the Tranquility diapers around the house.

In the mean time since I knew I was starting to get low on diapers I dropped by a local thrift store and found 11 packages of Tena classic Briefs which I bought at $3.99 per bag which was great. I found that the Tena Briefs are clothed backed so they're almost prefect for me to wear underneath my clothes when I don't want anyone to know I'm wearing diapers when out in public or when hanging out with friends. Anyways other then that I'll let you know when I get my next shipment of diapers in. Yay

One more thing I had also thought about ordering some ABU Diapers however I know they only come in medium and not small :( I might order a package or a sample from them anyways.

Bye for now

-Paige

2 comments:

  1. I'm running pretty low myself, The ones I wear are Tena Slips Maxi and the pharmacy said they were out of stock when they tried to order but told me to come back in a week to see if they managed to get some for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I order up ABUs from time to time - shipping to the UK isn't cheap but it's worth it :)
    If you're not sure what you'll like, order up their sample pack and try one of everything.

    ReplyDelete