Sunday, March 25, 2012

My GoodWill Find


Hey guys,
It's Paige again, So I wanted to come on and give you all a update as to whats going on with me, and share with you my most recent purchase that I found at GoodWill. As some of you might know I've been able to hang out with the wonderful Riley Kilo which has been wonderful getting to know here a little bit more each time we hang out

So a couple of days ago we were driving around and came upon a GoodWill and we both decided that we wanted to go in and take a look around. To my suprise I found a really cute pink footie sleeper there in which I was exstatic about and had to try it on. So of course with out hesitation I took it and headed of to the dressing room. As soon as I entered I began to strip down to my diaper, which I could get down to fast enough hahaha. I soon was standing there in front of the mirror admiring my self in my new footie. I knew I couldn't wait to get back and snuggle up in my new footie. Anyways here's a picture of myself in my new footie.

2 comments:

  1. cool i like it .. i would like to get one for my self..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool I have a ones that have the smurfs on them. I also have ones that are black with jack skeletons head on the feet. I also think you are very cute and I want to have sex with you.

    ReplyDelete