Monday, January 30, 2012

Whats in my diaper bag?


So a couple of days ago I made a trip to ToysR US and thought I would browse around and see if I needed anything. As I walked around the store. I thought to my self well if you are going to be wearing diapers then you probably should have a diaper bag. So after much searching and going through all of the different types of diaper bags. I came upon this one that that is mostly black with a little bit of pink to it. In theend it cost me around 43 dollars. One of the main things that I wanted in a diaper bag was for it to be lined on the inside with plastic so if a baby bottle spilled or some type of food then it would be easy to clean up. This diaper bags measures around 18"x6"x9" which is a pretty good size. Another thing I wanted was to be able to carry my 15" Macbook Pro which fits comfortable inside.So here are some photos that of what all I carry in my diaper bag.

My Diaper Bag
1: My iPad (1st gen)
1: Changing pad (usually come with diaper bags, mine did)
9: Pampers Cruisers Size 7
1: Original baby powder
1: Creamy diaper rash ointment tube
2: Playtex Drop in liner Baby Bottles
1: Baby spoon
2: Gerber jars of baby food
1: tampon
1 Pacifier with clip


-Thanks
Paige a.k.a iCrinkle2

1 comment: