Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Poise Hourglass Shape pads


Hey everyone so I thought I would show you the new Hourglass shape pads by Poise that I picked up today at CVS. I'll due a review on them later. As you can see you get 39 pads in a package and they come in moderate, maximum and ultimate absorbency, I choose to go with maximum since I plan on using these as boosters for inside my Pampers Cruisers Size 7. I didn't want something that was really thick for a booster pad since the Pampers seem to due a pretty good job handling a wetting, however If by chance that I end up flooding my diaper I want it to be able to handle it. Usually I don't flood my diaper so it shouldn't be to much of a problem. Anyways here are some photos that I took of the packaging so you can see them.

-Paige




No comments:

Post a Comment