Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rock Climbing Harness


So if you think this blog is only about diapers and being little on the inside then you have it all wrong. Again while its okay to enjoy your little side and being diapered. I also want to share some of my other interest and knowledge with you guys as well. As is also gives a nice balance for my readers and keeps things interesting. So I placed a order on amazon for a new rock climbing harness and I'm super excited to get it. It's a woman's harness by Black Diamond thats is the color of Lavender which I love by the way. I read all the reviews on it from amazon and found that many of the costumers where happy with this harness so I decided to go a head a purchase it. If there is one thing I'll tell you is that I'm a very impulsive person when it comes to shopping. So I'll try to put up some pictures of myself rock climbing and bouldering at my local rock gym on here sometime. So yea what are your favorite sports to par take in on your down time.

-Paige

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy it! I started climbing last year, been doing it on and off now just cause membership is so pricey. But it's definitely a lot of fun and the immediate feeling of accomplishment is a great rush! :)

    Also, it's really refreshing to see a blog that isn't soli diaper related ;) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete